Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Goals and Rewards

My goal for the first 6 weeks of this is to lose 30 lbs. I thought a lot about what I would have for a reward if I ever reach this goal, there were a lot of contenders; Chocolate cake, Ice Cream, Dinner out with out counting calories... but none of those will actually help me to be a healthier person or keep the weight off. So I decided that it would be clothes, really why not buy some clothing that I cannot wear at the moment because of fat rolls. I think that it would motivate me to keep going with weight loss and eating healthy, not make me want to go back to the old me like the other options were bound to do. So here are my rewards for if and when I reach my first goal. I have been wanting them for a while and with spring/summer coming up I think they are a perfect fit.




No comments:

Post a Comment