Thursday, January 26, 2012

Changing my Outlook on the Day!

 As I sit here with my cup of tea and look out my window things seem bleak, it is dreary outside, rain, fog, and gray. So I think to myself "perhaps the window is not the best place to look, look in the living room". The living room is a wonderful place to view there are my two children playing contently, arguing over a toy tractor and they absolutely couldn't care less whether it is dank outside or not. Lord I need to start having the outlook of a child, I believe that we all do, just trying can brighten ones day considerably. Today instead of feeling down about the weather I am going to feel great just to be alive, I will not eat all the comfort food in the house, and I will not sleep my day away, I will pick up my home, cook a fantastic dinner, and do arts and crafts with my two beautiful girls! Perhaps I will even post pictures of said crafts this evening!

This is day 10 and I am down 7 pounds, 23 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment