Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Begining

My name is...not important, what is important is the fact that at almost 25 I weigh in at a hefty 220 lbs.  When I wake up in the morning I avoid the mirror, opting to clean my teeth and comb my hair just outside the restroom door, most days I stay in my pj's and am quite happy to not even open my closet. To say the least I am a depressed blob, raising two beautiful girls whom I teach everyday. A few weeks ago I realized that I am not just teaching them letters, numbers, and shapes, but also how to live. I do not want to teach my beautiful children to live with obesity, I want to teach them that it is important to eat healthy and exercise. hmm..how to do that. I was discussing this with my husband and he suggested maybe we should teach by example. Okay we can do this. A few days later we joined the Y, and I started working out healthier meals. Problem is that I cannot bring my anti social self to leave my house and go to all the lovely fitness classes that they offer during the day. I once went to the gym part with the hubs and it was great, I was so jazzed, for all the good that Jazzedness(made up I know) did the next day I could not talk myself into going to the class.....What am I to do with myself?
                So I have decide to write this blog, perhaps if my subconscious thinks that people are expecting me to go to class, I will. I need to stay positive, I need to go to these classes, and I need to nip my bread and butter addiction in the butt!literally.
                So here is my promise to you(it doesn't matter if I have readers or if I imagine I have readers) I will continue eating healthy(so far this is the easiest part for me), I will go to at least 3 classes a week(even though I would love to go to 6), and I will keep this blog update with weight loss, class activity, and any other cool stuff I find. If you would like to follow me on my journey please do!
This is day 8 of eating healthy, and I have gone from 225lbs to 220lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment