Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Antisocial am I

Last night I went to bed with every intention of going to class at the Y today, but at 630 this morning just before  I finally went to sleep I thought to myself "ahhh *#&% it" and drifted off into a nightmare filled hour of sleep. "Mommmmmma" I could hear my two year old calling me from her bed, as I stumbled around in my dark room listening to her beautiful little voice calling me knowing she wanted nothing more than for me to pop my head in the door and exclaim "good morning my beautiful darling". This filled me with happiness and a renewed vigor to face the day correctly, I mean really I can go to class on an hours sleep, its only for an hour, and it is good for me. So I got my beautiful girl out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast, we had apples,pears, and bananas, and of course I had my morning cuppa. It was all very picturesque and lovely. That is until a giant wave of nausea hit me as I was cleaning up, it was staggering. I flew to the bathroom with my children watching in amazement(probably amazed mommy can move so fast), but nothing came, no vomit, just that horrible queasy feeling and under the tongue sweats that always accompany vomit. It has been 2 hours since I poised my self over the loo and the vomit feeling is sticking with me, I have had small bouts of nausea for the past few days(I believe it is due to diet change) but nothing has ever come to the vomit feeling or stuck around like this. My point is I am miserable(feel sorry for me)j/k, I missed my class, and I am unsure whether or not this is my antisocial craziness manifesting itself in a horrid way, or if I am truly just under the weather. Also today I plan on posting my goals and showing everyone what I have picked out as my reward if/when I reach them!
This is day 9 and I have lost 6 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment